Well, it’s been busy. The last two months were rather interrupted. Interruption became the norm. But on the upside, those months have been productive, and so I have a whole bunch of material to blog in the next little while.
- Speaking at a round table on employment and the future of academia
- Observations from the 56th SPEP Conference in Memphis in October
- Notes on applying for the US academic job market this year
- My visit to Fordham in New York
- And recent policy developments in education in Australia
So stay tuned for regular service.